Benzinga is seeking a qualified Search Engine Optimization Manager with a proven track record for growth through content marketing and SEO strategies. This individual should be an extension of the leadership team — utilizing your expertise to advance client initiatives through consistently hitting expectations and targets.
This position will manage key accounts for external clients as well as provide execution & strategy on internal products and web assets. Organization & accountability for execution is an absolute must and meeting deadlines is of the utmost priority.
What You Will Own:
- Interface & organize client strategy documents to be presented — always backed by rigorous research and data with a clear path toward growth.
- Relentless accountability for the execution of deliverables, always going above and beyond each time.
- Manage client expectations through complete transparency and industry expertise.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute weekly or bi-weekly client reporting & strategy sessions utilizing Benzinga assets, and also continuing to introduce new tactics.
- Become a resource for sales staff leveraging industry knowledge to advance qualified conversations.
- Contribute SEO strategy through existing knowledge, as well as continue to advance your skillset & expertise.
- Execute and manage local SEO campaigns leveraging internal software
- Develop data-backed content strategies with ROI outcomes for clients.
- Present monthly and quarterly client deliverables, forecasts, & analytics.
What You Bring:
- 4 years + management enterprise-level content marketing strategies with a focus on SEO
- 4 years + experience in general digital marketing with a well-rounded knowledge of tactics (paid, social, affiliate, etc)
- 1 year + of agency experience
- Processes for building, scheduling, documenting, and communicating client requirements to internal stakeholders
- Must have experience overseeing implementation or managing and executing digital campaigns as main client point of contact; search & social experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Technology, Communications, Business, or related field — Appropriate experience can be considered as a substitute.
- You have experience or proficiency with programming languages utilized for the web.
- You have an interesting side project showcasing growth (traffic, revenue, etc).
- You have detailed paid media experience with a successful track record
What’s In It For You:
- We are a small group of professionals dedicated to growth. We work with big clients & deliver excellent solutions.
- We practice what we preach — This means up to 20% of your time can be allocated toward internal products with extra earning incentives.
- Stipend available for career enhancements. Conferences, software, education, etc. We value personal/professional growth over ping pong tables and keg parties.
- Competitive salary, profit sharing & remote-friendly culture.