If you are passionate about financial markets and want to disrupt the status quo, then join us NOW on our Business Development Team to help change the game of financial data & content.
Benzinga's mission is to be a part of every investment decision made, from Joe Sixpack's first brokerage account to global fund managers moving the markets. We're up to 25M users every month, but we aren't satisfied. That's where you come in!
We're looking for experienced professionals who are great at building relationships & have a strong desire to build their own book of news & data licensing clients like we have with TD Ameritrade, WeBull, and Yahoo Finance to just name a few.
What you'll be doing:
• Use your passion for financial markets to show investment professionals how Benzinga's news and data solutions can be utilized for better investment decisions
• Build with our product team by communicating customer requests and leveraging your experience
• Pursue the most promising customers to meet sales targets
• Keep thorough communication with Detroit Headquarters to ensure a smooth sales process
Stuff you need to get this gig:
• Minimum 2 years licensing/selling financial products
• Proven track record of B2B sales success
• Relationships with investment professions
• Hungriness to learn and build with the team taking over finance