Benzinga's mission is to be a part of every investment decision made, from people's first brokerage account to global fund managers. Benzinga content is now read by more than 50M people every month, but we are not satisfied. That's where you come in!
Benzinga has grown by over 300% the last 2 years, more than doubled the size of our team & we are profitable!
This position is only for people who are serious about building a business - not just checking a box. If business building alongside founders and leaders excites you, this position is for you!
We’re looking for someone(s) who can execute high level strategies, initiate growth tactics and build strategic partnerships. We’re looking for a data-driven marketer to own the marketing funnel of our marketing funnel for our B2C subscription product, Benzinga Pro. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, nurturing leads, and converting leads into paying customers.
What you’ll be doing:
1) Build, monitor and optimize email nurture campaigns to continually increase the number of new Benzinga Pro users each week and achieve the goals set with our company rocks.
2) Regularly audit our marketing database to improve organization for all business units; e.g., improve list & email naming conventions.
3) Manage Benzinga Pro blog and use keyword research to rank pages for multiple keywords to increase organic traffic.
4) Use Google Analytics and other analytical tools to understand the flow of traffic to Benzinga.com and experiment with new ways to turn site visitors into customers.
5) Work closely with the sales team to coordinate sales campaigns and webinars.
6) Manage newsletter sponsorship and partner email campaigns.
Stuff you need to get this gig:
1) Digital marketing experience with a track record of generating leads and revenue growth.
2) Demonstrable familiarity with the stock market
3) Experience strategizing and executing B2C email marketing campaigns.
4) Bachelor’s degree required, in a relevant field such as marketing, business, etc.
5) Analytical skills to make data-driven decisions using tools such as Google Analytics
6) Experience with search engine optimization
7) Creative thinker and problem solver
1) Experience with stock investing/trading a major advantage
2) Experience using Hubspot a major plus